It's so easy being green, just start with little steps!
- Turn off the lights when you leave a room
- Take a recyclable or reusable lunch box to school
- Print on both sides of a paper when printing in the library
- Unplug unused electronics, such as your phone charger. Even when they're not in use, electronic devices still take energy from outlets.
- Use Florescent light bulbs.
Want more information about saving the earth?
Then go to these websites below, attend an Environmental Club meeting, or talk to one of the science teachers, like Mr. Moser.
Questions about the website? Please contact Siena Hacker or Mr. Rain.